[Jeanologia][Full-Time Position/Place and train] Technical Designer
Jeanologia is the world leading manufacturer of laser equipment for textile application. The company was founded in 1993 by Jose Vidal & his nephew Enrique Silla in Valencia (Spain). The company is looking for people for its specialized training programme in design for laser textile. At the end of the training, participants will be able to work as a collaborator for Jeanologia’s S.L customers across 5 continents.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I am part of the Place and Train programme whereby I get to undergo sponsored training from TaF.tc and Jeanologia. I work for a world-leading manufacturer of laser equipment for denim finishing. My job caters me to travel around ASEAN and be a consultant to the denim industry that is using laser technology for the production of denim.
Who should join?
- Expert user of Photoshop with qualification in any of the following matters:
- Graphic Design
- Industrial engineering
- Fine arts
- Fashion Design
- Experience in design and use of Photoshop
- Someone who is Adventurous
- Passion for technology and fashion
- Singaporeans and PRs only
Program offer at TaF.tc:
3 months Diploma Track:
o WSQ Diploma in Fashion Technology (Apparel Design and Product Development)
o WSQ Diploma in Fashion Technology (Merchandising and Marketing)
Program offer at Jeanologia:
3 months of training in:
o Graphic design for laser textile
o Textile production techniques
o Sustainable design
o Denim production development
- Training provided to use Jeanologia laser technology
- 1 ½ years to be attached with Jeanologia to work as a brainbox expert consultant for Jeanologia’s international market.