[Bodynits][Full-Time Position] Assistant Designer
By Bodynits Group
Assist the Designer in partnering with production, fabric development and sourcing of necessary material.
- Contributes to conceptualization and implementation of the line. Prepares presentation and assists in set up of all Spectrum and Concept presentations.
- Assist in reviewing the line plan for the season. Help to create designs based on merchant line plans and incorporate feedback for finalization.
- Assist in the preparation of design CWS.
- Attends all style fittings and provides input / feedback as necessary. Keeps detailed notes from all fittings.
- Maintains product development folder.
- Researches competitive markets.
- Ensure company objectives are met by helping create product that can drive sales and profitability in the organization.
Job Specifications/Minimum Qualifications
- Diploma in Textile / Fashion Design or equivalent.
- Maintain strict confidence when working with confidential and proprietary information.