[Quei Group Pte Ltd][Full-Time Position/Place and train] Menswear Designer
By Quei Group Pte. Ltd.
Selected candidates with or without experience will undergo the Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) Place-and-Train - where you will be paid a salary while undergoing WSQ training.
Find out more about the PCP at https://www.taftc.org/programmes/place-and-train-digital-marketing-programme/.
About Quei Group Pte. Ltd.:
Quei Group is the holding company for menswear brand, Q MENSWEAR. We are a bespoke menswear brand specialising in bespoke suits, shirts and shoes. The brand also offers accessories and ready to wear items as part of being an wholesome menswear brand. We are a complete one-stop menswear emporium with a retail boutique at Telok Ayer Street, the heart of Singapore’s CBD.
Other companies within our group includes corporate uniform business, fashion & lifestyle and F&B restaurants.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I am part of the Place-and-Train programme where I get to undergo sponsored training from TaF.tc and Quei Group Pte. Ltd, and I use my creativity as well as my design abilities to improve the way men dress themselves.
As a Menswear Designer who gets to work in a cosy and private retail environment located within the CBD area, my role includes the following responsibilities:
- Provide personal styling and designs for clients - including Professionals, Managers, Executives, and Businessmen (PMEB), high-profile C-level clients, influencers, and celebrities.
- Designing seasonal ready-to-wear collections.
- Being involved in brand building, marketing and social media movements.
Who should join?
- Friendly personality, loves dressing up, and a willingness to learn
- Strong sense of fashion, and a keen eye for colours and trends.
- Uses creativity and critical thinking to solve dynamic problems.
- Willing to take ownership & initiatives for tasks given.
- Candidate should preferably possess at least a Diploma in Fashion Design/Merchandising/Tailoring.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the design or retail.
- Required Skill(s): Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Customer Service, Retail experience
- Attractive remunerations with basic salary + commission + stylish uniforms + various incentives.
- Only Singaporeans.
- Selected candidates will have to attend WSQ courses as part of the Professional Conversion Programme Place-and-Train, and will have to serve a Minimum Service Period upon completion of the courses.