[BERNINA][Full-Time Position/Place and train] Product & Education Consultant
Product & Education Consultant
By BERNINA (Singapore) Pte. Ltd
Selected candidates with or without experience will undergo the Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) Place-and-Train - where you will be paid a salary while undergoing WSQ training.
Find out more about the PCP at https://www.taftc.org/programmes/place-and-train-digital-marketing-programme/.
About BERNINA (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.:
A fourth generation family-owned company since 1893, Swiss precision is at the heart of every product we make. Our products are known for quality, innovation and design. With innovative features that make sewing easier, BERNINA emphasises ergonomic design that lets you focus on your project ― and not the machine. Find out more at: https://www.bernina.com.sg/.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I am part of the Place-and-Train programme where I get to undergo company-sponsored training at TaF.tc.
As a Product & Education Consultant, I report to the Company Director, and my role is to oversee the product education, customer support, and develop stylish workshops for the BERNINA brand in Singapore. This role includes:
- Planning the programme line-up for sewing workshops related to fashion design etc. that can showcase the unique selling points (USPs) of BERNINA and bernette sewing machines.
- Ensure constant coaching to BERNINA authorised partners and gather feedback of BERNINA and bernette products pertaining to areas of improvement via consumer feedback.
- Plan, direct and also deliver workshops for authorised dealers.
- Manage customer enquiries on BERNINA and bernette sewing machine.
- Special focus towards product troubleshooting.
- Special focus towards product sales.
- Engage in any other ad-hoc or fashion/sewing related projects, pop up stores.
- Ensure all training administration is executed promptly and accurately, and that all training records are kept updated,
- Build relationships, and maintain close contact with customers.
- Liaise closely with directors to refresh materials for product training, and sustain learning at front-end in terms of USP of all new products.
- Work closely with directors to assess training needs, and develop yearly workshops and customer support plan.
Who should join?
- Candidate should possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Textile/Fashion Design or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in a related field. Preferably Junior Executive specialising in Training & Development, Fashion Design, or Dressmaking equivalent.
- The ideal candidate should possess adept interpersonal communication, organisation and critical-thinking skills, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Candidates should be proficient in sewing and fashion design before they will be considered for this position.
- Product familiarisation and training will be provided.
- Only Singaporeans and Permanent Residents.
- Selected candidates will have to attend WSQ courses as part of the Professional Conversion Programme Place-and-Train, and will have to serve a Minimum Service Period upon completion of the courses.