[Quei Group Pte Ltd][Full-Time Position/Place and train] Retail Merchandiser (Fashion & Accessories)
Retail Merchandiser (Fashion & Accessories)
By Quei Group Pte. Ltd.
Selected candidates with or without experience will undergo the Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) Place-and-Train - where you will be paid a salary while undergoing WSQ training.
Find out more about the PCP at https://www.taftc.org/programmes/place-and-train-digital-marketing-programme/.
About Quei Group Pte. Ltd.:
Quei Group is the holding company for menswear brand, Q MENSWEAR. We are a bespoke menswear brand specialising in bespoke suits, shirts and shoes. The brand also offers accessories and ready to wear items as part of being an wholesome menswear brand. We are a complete one-stop menswear emporium with a retail boutique at Telok Ayer Street, the heart of Singapore’s CBD.
Other companies within our group includes corporate uniform business, fashion & lifestyle and F&B restaurants.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I am part of the Place-and-Train programme where I get to undergo sponsored training from TaF.tc and Quei Group Pte. Ltd.
As a Retail Merchandiser (Fashion & Accessories), my role involves the following responsibilities:
- Plan, select and purchase quantities of assortment and merchandise that are sold in retail stores.
- Source new and review existing assortments to ensure they remain competitive.
- Keep update to market trends and changes in customer demand.
- Develop merchandising plans for stores and review regularly to refresh store site and zone display.
- Establish and maintain effective sales & margin for the assigned product.
- Liaise and work closely with internal departments both locally & regionally to develop purchasing, promotional and pricing strategies to achieve turnover and profitability, and ensure the smooth execution of the merchandising & promotional programs.
- Prepare and execute the purchasing plan based on budget.
- Analyze sales performance to monitor inventory and replenishments for stores.
- Manages and track inventory and product distribution
- Learn to maintain online store
Who should join?
- Strong interest in retail.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in the global supply chain management of apparel industry.
- At least 3 years of solid experience in retail buying or apparel merchandising
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe software.
- Strong numerical sense, detailed and analytical mind
- Strong communication and negotiation skill
- A good team player and able to work under pressure
- Singaporeans and PRs only
- Selected candidates will have to attend WSQ courses as part of the Professional Conversion Programme Place-and-Train, and will have to serve a Minimum Service Period upon completion of the courses.