[C.K. Tang Limited][Full-Time Position] Executive, Merchandising (Men's Fashion)
Executive, Merchandising (Men's Fashion)
By C.K. Tang Limited
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Merchandising (Fashion), you will be responsible for formulating new and innovate business strategies for TANGS Men's Fashion both in stores and TANGS.com. You will also manage and build the Men's Fashion business to achieve budget through implementation of merchandising, sales and marketing initiatives to optimise sales, gross profit, and floor productivity.
- Understand key market and shopper trends. Develop and execute merchandising strategies for the Men's Fashion concept to drive growth, profitability and sustained competitiveness.
- Build strong relationships with key vendors/brands to secure exclusive and pre-launch campaigns, as well as negotiate for commercial terms favourable to TANGS.
- Explore new merchandising trends, products and vendors constantly to create newness and keep up with market.
- Responsible for data analyses to optimise brand/vendor mix. Make data-based decisions and execute.
- Review or expand new business/brand opportunities.
- Ensure profit maximisation by managing inventory reserves and damages. Assist in management and maintenance of merchandise plan: OTB, inventory levels, markdowns and discounts, monthly sales, and margin targets to achieve set financial goals.
- Negotiate for co-op marketing contribution from vendors. Plan and execute seasonal marketing initiatives/events/animations and ensure effective usage of marketing dollars. Inform stores of planned promotions in advance, and ensure stock availability for promotions.
- Ensure timely submission of campaign details to Marketing.
- Stay on top of competitive movements and trends, so as to ensure TANGS' market competitiveness.
- Understand and implement all SOPs in a timely and accurate basis.
- Execute on RMS system upgrade, vendor management, solutions, UPC upload for online sales.
- Report on local and global Men's Fashion Trends monthly.
- Coordinate regular meetings with stores for the purpose of conveying merchandise information and strategies, reviewing product/business trends, providing and receiving input and conduct product training where necessary.
- Visit shop floor frequently to check on merchandise displays and stock levels, as well as understand customers,
- Minimum Diploma in Business or Sales & Marketing equivalent.
- 2-4 years' experience in the retail/buying house/merchandise planning industry or in product/brand management roles.
- Fresh graduates are welcome for executive level.
- Possess initiative.
- Team player who works well with all levels and functions.
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Strong interpersonal & time management skills, and be capable of communicating/negotiating with a diverse range of individuals.
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- MS-Office skills
- A passion for Men's Fashion and able to work in a fast-paced environment where you will need to multi-task.
About C.K. Tang Limited
One of Singapore's best-loved shopping destinations, TANGS is a prominent player in the retail industry that constantly keeps itself abreast of new trends and changing consumer needs. Through creative store design, unique merchandising concepts and strong marketing campaigns, TANGS continues to push boundaries, set new benchmarks and raise the bar for service excellence within the industry. If you are personable, fashion-savvy, and have a passion for retail, we'd like to hear from you! Our possibilities for growth and learning are endless.