[AKOSÉE][Full-Time Position] Fashion Design Assistant
Fashion Design Assistant
AKOSÉE is looking to grow and expand our emerging brand into an internationally recognised label. We need a Fashion Design Assistant to our Designer and Pattern Maker, and who is willing to perform a broad variety of tasks.
- Assist in creating garment specification documents
- Assist in technical drawings and artistic interpretations of designs
- General company administration tasks and errands
- Production assistance, liaising with suppliers, manufacturers
- Researching new concepts, styles, sourcing avenues
- Putting together lookbooks, linesheets, promotional material
- Occasionally assisting in brand’s retail pop up space
- An understanding of industry patterns and terminology
- Ability to communicate with Mandarin-speaking partners and customers would be preferred.
- Previous student of Fashion Design and Technology is preferred.
- Prior experience of at least 1-2 years in a fashion-related business would be preferable, but not necessarily a prerequisite.
- Able to work autonomously and in a small team
- Ability to sew simple samples and toiles to industry-standard is preferred.
- Good artistic and technical ability, and able to create drawings on iPad apps or by hand
- An interest in, and an eye for current fashion and trends
- Only Singaporeans and Permanent Resident Permit holders may apply.