[Lectra Singapore Pte Ltd][Full-Time Position] Field Marketing Associate
Field Marketing Associate
By Lectra Singapore Pte Ltd
The Field Marketing Associate will be assisting in all aspects of marketing and project management for Lectra’s customers and prospects under the responsibility of Lectra Singapore. Through increased marketing activities, he/she will maximize the penetration into our existing customer base, as well as new name targeted customers. Developing professional and trusting relationships with our customers and agents is tantamount to our growth and success.
Marketing methodologies executed on will include direct mail, email, web, event marketing, reporting and design of collateral.
On an on-going basis, the Field Marketing Associate is expected to:
- Develop effective communication, professional and trusting relationships with customers and Agents. Work with the Managing Director and executive management to define, develop and support sales and services activities and customer accounts.
- Provide leadership in the management of all marketing activities and communication, with the strategic alignment of market development and business strategy for launched products and services.
- Identify new players, products and services launched into the marketplace on an ongoing basis.
- Represent us at important industry events with impeccable image and presentation, and manage press relationships to foster our media presence while continually building our brand.
- Assist in the management, planning and execution for events such as trade-shows, seminars, roadshows, partner meetings and user groups across ASEAN, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh
- Ensure that all marketing communications, campaigns, account based marketing programs are targeted; formulate and execute lead generation and direct mail campaigns for prospects/customers
- Ensure all budgeting and expenses are in line with the marketing budget plan and adhering to a proper approval process.
- Coordinate with corporate marketing team on all designs and localization of emailing, brochures and other collaterals etc.
- Work closely with the sales and agents to qualify leads and coordinates the entire lead management process
- Manage local communications including PR programs, major launches, media interviews, customer case studies, local media announcements, feature articles. etc.
- Responsible for executing all digital programs such as webinars, lead generation, electronic direct mailers, marketing automation etc
A proven track record of marketing within B2B sales oriented companies (at least 4 years)
At least 3 years of experience in marketing department, preferably in Industry, High Technology / IT / software sectors/environment
Experience and network in marketing for Fashion/ Apparel manufacturing will be an important advantage
Good command of basic computer skills (Windows, Microsoft Office)
Fluency in English is required
Marketing University Degree
Has good working knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce
- The position is based in Singapore.
- There will be 30% of travel