[Bodynits][Full-Time Position] Assistant Merchandiser - Merchandising
Assistant Merchandiser - Merchandising
By Bodynits Group
The Assistant Merchandiser – Merchandising supports the team in executing the samples process and the necessary tasks to complete the buy ready.
1. Review and understand the technical worksheets and standard requirement of the assigned brand/ customer. Input information from technical worksheets and create data file.
2. Arrange or purchase all material, trims/ accessories for sampling (proto, fit, advertising, salesman, sealing, pre-production and top of production samples etc).
3. Assist in the development of fabric, lab-dips, trims/accessories, prints, embroidery etc for submission and ensure getting approval before buy ready or according to schedule for production.
4. Check on fabric, accessories & packing material prices to prepare for sample order usage.
5. Follow up on samples delivery to ensure submission on-time.
6. Prepare fabric and trim cards for sample room and production factory.
7. Submit all embellishment and Development samples to washing lab for testing.
8. Prepare salesman samples packing list for shipping department to apply shipping documents if needed.
9. Ensure all final templates for bulk use are sent to the respective departments within the required time-frame.
10. Perform other duties which may be assigned by superior from time to time.
Job Specifications/Minimum Qualifications
- Min GCE O level or equivalent
- Good in Microsoft Excel
- Team player and meticulous, good communication and time management skills
- Execute all Samples orders and ensure on time delivery
- Ensure all tasks needed to complete buy ready are process within time-frame
- Deliver and achieve good KPI(s) and set goals