[Bodynits][Full-Time Position] Fit & Quality Technician
Fit & Quality Technician
By Bodynits Group
Performs quality, technical and fit evaluation of samples prior to dispatch to ensure they meet customer’s requirements.
- Quality – ensures the aesthetics, design and material specifications are met.
- Evaluate the sample for its construction and workmanship.
- Review the sample for its fit performance and functionality.
- Document the evaluation, provide suggestions for improvement.
- Responsible for:
- Timely evaluation of samples
- Accurate judgment and precise measurements
- Communicate findings and evaluations in simple, concise comments
- Participate in in-process inspection during sample production.
- Communicate and liaise with Product Developers, Pattern Maker / Technical Designers, Merchandisers and Manufacturing teams.
Job Specifications/Minimum Qualifications
- Diploma in Garment Construction or equivalent experience in related discipline.
- Good communication skills, computer literate.
- Good vision, color proficient.
- Strong garment construction and engineering skills
- Timely evaluation of samples to meet sample deadline
- Accurate assessment and precise measurements of sample that comply to costumer requirement
- Communicate findings and evaluations in simple, concise comments to ensure all the information pass over to relative department.
- Do more than is required, within own capability, to meet customer needs.