[Bodynits][Full-Time Position] Technician - Costing
Technician - Costing
By Bodynits Group
To provide accurate & concise yield cost sheet promptly.
- To check sample and tabulate 'MODEL' for development.
- To provide internal & costing markers for concern parties.
- To calculate material usage & yield projects for development.
- Create and maintain pre-costing by coordinating information from the Design, Textile, Trim, CAD and factory quotes.
- Maintaining a file of all cost sheets and factory quotes, updating as revisions occur.
- Provide Sales/Merchandising/Production/Design teams with updated Pre-costing summary reports.
- Once costing and production dates are finalized update bulk/pps placements in PLM (Data Entry).
- Correspond with Business Unit on styles that will not reach our target mark-up
- Work closely with Pattern Makers to create and maintain pre-costing and factory quotes.
Job Specifications/Minimum Qualifications
- GCE ‘O’ Levels or equivalent, technical diploma from recognised institutions
- Meticulous, strong analytical & mathematical skills.
- Computer literacy, knowledge and hands on exposure using Gerber Accumark (V8.5 preferred)
- Sound garment construction knowledge in knit & woven apparels
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP
- PLM a plus
- Ability to multi task and problem solve
- Ability to work in a large corporate environment
- Proactive mindset with the ability to think end-to-end
- Aptitude for financials
- High sense of initiative & motivation
- Maintain strict confidence when working with confidential & propriety information.
- Work closely with Business unit to achieve the accurate cost & KPI.
- Major understand garment combine every design layout panel layer needs to accuracy.
- Provides day-to-day hands on maintenance requirement and or troubleshooting for all costing engineering related matters, to ensure the costing validity and availability.