[The Craftmark Group][Full-Time Position/Place & Train] Footwear Design and Development Associate
Footwear Design and Development Associate
By The Craftmark Group
Product Design & Concept
- Develop Footwear design collection in line with brand’s requirements.
- Develop and present design concepts.
- Research trends relating to fashion and technological advancement in footwear.
Product Development & Production
- Ensure that footwear meet fit, comfort and quality standards.
- Create technical specifications and footwear patterns.
- Produce hand sketches and digital drawings.
- Ensure product meet profit margin and inventory turnover targets.
- Perform costing and competitiveness study on products.
- Maintain development and production sample records.
- Analyse sell through, sales and inventory data to achieve optimum results.
- Source materials and manufacturers.
- Ensure manufacturers meet order specifications.
- Manage sampling and production to meet timelines.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments to achieve efficiency and timeliness.
- Training sales team on footwear features.
- Any other tasks or projects that may be assigned from time to time.
Job Specifications/Minimum Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Footwear Design and Product Development.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, MS Office, Google Home and Office.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multi-tasker.
- Creative and Innovative.
- High orientation to details.
- Strong interest in fashion, design and footwear.
- Strong sense of aesthetic.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong ability to execute and follow through on assignments.
- Self starter and able to work independently.
- Ability to produce quality technical drawings.
- Possesses a spirit of excellence.
The selected candidate will undergo the Professional Conversion Programme Place and Train Digital Marketing.
Find out more about the PCP at https://www.taftc.org/programmes/place-and-train-digital-marketing-programme/.