[Full-Time Position] Programme Executive
By Textile & Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaF.tc)
Are you interested in fashion?
Do you find great satisfaction in helping individuals find the right programme in order to help them achieve their goals?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment?
Interested? Why not consider a career with TaF.tc?
The position of Programme Executive is responsible for administration and student management .
- Perform an array of administrative tasks (Student Enrollment, Student management and Post-Enrollment processes such as manage deferment, re-assessments, withdrawal, student feedback/complaint).
- Coordinate duties for sales
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Coordinate cross project activities
- Serve as a technical support to for small projects.
- Diploma holder in Business, Marketing or Administration
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field
- Possess good analytical and organisational skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Understand marketing and communications
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in other languages is an advantage, as the role will involve regular interactions with foreign students