[Full-Time Position] Accounts Executive
By Textile & Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaF.tc)
Are you interested in fashion?
Do you find great satisfaction in helping individuals find the right programme in order to help them achieve their goals?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment?
Interested? Why not consider a career with TaF.tc?
The position of Accounts Executive is to support the Assistant Accounts Manager in all aspects of accounting activities and prepare full set of accounts.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Responsible for full set of accounts (AR/AP/GL)
- Perform monthly management accounts closing and financial reporting
- Purchase of FPS (Fee Protection Scheme)and submission of FPS report
- Quarterly GST reporting
- Verify and upload Payroll
- Submission of CPF
- Participate in audits
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Minimum LCCI / Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- Relevant academic certificates
- At least 2 years working experience in accounting.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Familiar with accounting software.
- Meticulous and able to work independently under tight timelines.
- Customer service oriented.