[Full-Time Position] Programme Support Coordinator
Programme Support Coordinator
By Textile & Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaF.tc)
Are you interested in fashion?
Do you find great satisfaction in helping individuals find the right programme in order to help them achieve their goals?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment?
Interested? Why not consider a career with TaF.tc?
The position of Programme Executive is responsible for administration and student management.
- Perform an array of administrative tasks (Student Enrollment, Student management and Post-Enrollment processes such as manage deferment, re-assessments, withdrawal, student feedback).
- Coordinate duties for sales
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Diploma holder in Business, Marketing or Administration
- At least 1 year of working experience in related field
- Ability to use MySQL or any database software is a bonus (Training will be provided)
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- A good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in other languages is an advantage, as the role will involve regular interactions with foreign students